4/07/2015

COTTON KURTA AS SUN DRESS

 
Two style posts in a row featuring black and white dresses. Are you beginning to notice a pattern in my spring style? This sun dress in a breathable fabric, cotton(my favorite), is actually an Indian Kurta i bought from my India trip last year. I love the pattern/print on this kurta featuring a cobbled stone street which reminds me of the streets of Old San Juan in Puerto Rico, where we went for our honeymoon. And its unusual to find such an unique pattern in an Indian kurta, and thats exactly why its hanging in my closet right now.
Kurta/Dress - from India (similar, similar), Slip-on Shoes - TopShop, White Bangle - F21 (similar), Arrow Cuff - BaubleBar (similar), Clutch - from India (similar, similar)


I wore my favorite slip ons for this look to add a cool touch. Love the multi-color ethnic embroidery on this bag, makes it the perfect accessory to carry around your essentials this warm season. I bought this from my recent trip to India this year.



Outfit Details

Kurta/Dress - from India (similar, similar)

Slip-on Shoes - TopShop

White Bangle - F21 (similar)

Arrow Cuff - BaubleBar (similar)

Clutch - from India (similar, similar)

What styles are you going for this season?

Thanks so much for reading!

xo
Hems
Don't forget to be in touch via social media :)

8 comments:

Thanks for writing in, i read and appreciate each and every comment.