3/31/2015

B&W STRIPED DRESS

First on my list of wardrobe essentials for this season was an "universally flattering" B&W striped dress. After couple tries, i found the one i liked at Old Navy. I sized up on this dress for a more relaxed fit. I styled it with my comfy white sneakers(more details below), and added some spring colors to the look with a colorful bag & bright lips.
I wanted to get a pair of white sneakers for quite sometime now, was waiting for the weather to cool down a bit. I was eyeing on the Converser Chuck Taylor ones, but eventually bought these (less expensive) Keds sneakers. These are lightweight and so comfortable. But if you are interested in the Converse, i just found out that Nordstrom is price matching on the Chuck Taylor® Low Sneaker shoes($41.25 when added to the bag). That's a great price with free shipping, since i checked quite a few stores online and in-store, couldn't find them under $49 anywhere.
This look is perfect for weekend brunching, shopping, or just sight seeing. I see myself repeating this look quite often in the future. What are your staples for this season?

Outfit Details
B&W Striped Dress - Old Navy
Cross-body Bag - Baggit (similar)
Shoes - Keds (similar)

Thanks so much for reading!

xo
Hems
Don't forget to be in touch via social media :)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/31/2015

    That dress is so classic and cute! Love that you paired it with sneakers

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice casual look

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet striped dress, nicely styled!

    Kim
    www.buddhachicandbuttercream.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing in, i read and appreciate each and every comment.