8/28/2015

FRIDAY FEATURE

Hello everyone. I know i have been gone for long. But there was a lot going on this month, and i just didn't feel like writing posts. I see blogging as my relaxing hobby. A space where i can just unwind and talk about something i love or find interesting at that point of time. My interests this month was completing my business course(done, happy dance). Then setting up our place for my mom who is visiting us from India (double yay!). And right now preparing for my impending job interviews. In short, there's been lot on my mind. I am saving you all from some repeated ramblings that only Tee (unfortunately) has to listen to. I was taking it all one by one, and took some time off to enjoy every phase. So forgive me if i am not updating posts here often, i still have a job to hunt for. Well, enough with my updates.

image via shopbando.com
Today i am introducing a new feature on the blog, called the "Friday Feature". In this series, i will share details about trendy online stores, or small business, or new apps, or technology or a new trend. For readers in India, i will feature Indian stores here as well, so keep a lookout. So, if you wanna learn about a new cool shop, or a new trend thats picking up audience, then you know where to come on fridays.

Okay, today's feature is an e-commerce store thats sells some really fun accessories.

I love almost everything in this store, including their website design, and their girl gang email sign up, how cool is their about page above?

They have phone cases, too-beautiful-to-scribble-on planners, pretty headbands, cool drink-ware, the oh-so-fun weekender bags and then some.
I have linked to their items in my blog posts before, but i thought this store deserves a separate place in the friday feature so much so i decided it to be the first feature.

So if you are looking for a fun bag for you or a cute present for your girlfriend, or a co-worker(future working woman in me peeking through already ;)) then don't look further than shopbando.com. You can also find their items on several other retailers like nordstrom (free shipping!), forever21, etc.

all images via shopbando.com
One more new feature i wanted to share today was that Instagram has a cool new update(launched only yesterday) where you don't have to crop your pictures to fit the square frame anymore. You can post portrait or landscape style images now. So go hit that update button. Check my latest post to see the update in action.

Hope i get to find some fun picks to feature here on fridays for you all. Thanks for reading.

Happy weekend!

xo,
Hems

Don't forget to be in touch via social media :) Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Cool features☺ Thanks for sharing♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Watermelon Bag very much!! Great quote - "Dreams do come true" !!
    Love,
    Kisses and hugs from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing in, i read and appreciate each and every comment.