10/13/2015

FALL STYLE STAPLES - MILITARY JACKET & WATERPROOF BOOTS - ON SALE

Military Jacket - Nordstrom (Now 40% off), Hat - Forever21
Hello people. Hope you are enjoying the new season. We went to the Washington park arboretum this weekend to see the leaves changing colors. As you might know my mom is here, visiting us. Its her first time witnessing the fall season, so it was fun to show her around. Seattle is quite chilly nowadays. So i opted to wear my go-to jacket and boots for this season. Military jacket (also seen here, and here) and waterproof boots (also seen here) to keep myself dry and warm.
This super soft jacket is on major sale, 40% off, the price is now less than $60, and its still available in all sizes. I love the softness of the fabric, the quality, and its machine washable, this deal is quite a steal.
I have to talk about these boots. They are waterproof. They got me through our Alaskan adventure (read about it day 1, day 2, day 3 and day 4) this past May. Only pair of shoes i wore the entire trip. No breaking in necessary, and are comfortable right off the bat. I sized up a half size from my usual, and its the perfect fit for me.

Outfit Details

Military Jacket - Nordstrom (Now 40% off)

Top - Mango (old)

Hat - Forever21

Leggings - Old (similar)

Waterproof Boots(I sized up 1/2 size) - Teva (similar on sale, not waterproof)
What are your wardrobe staples for this season? Let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for reading. Have a great rest of the week.

xo,
Hems

Come say hi on Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing in, i read and appreciate each and every comment.