11/21/2014

BACK TO BASICS IN A BROWN JACKET

Trying new things is fun, and i am always up for some fun. Tee loves that i am ready to join in on his spontaneity, and its vice versa i must say. But most times i like to stick to my routine, love to be in my comfort zone, and regarding clothes i tend to repeat comfortable outfits often. Today's post is one such basic, in my comfort zone outfit, that i have been repeating this fall.

I love all black outfits, but to add some interest i threw in a brown jacket which is my default outerwear this season. And this (finally broken in) slip on sneakers is a new favorite this season, it keeps my toes warm, jazzes up casual outfits, and its one versatile in-trend item thats as cool as its comfortable. I have been repeating this jeans(seen here), jacket(seen here) and switching between my boots and slip on shoes this season. I foresee trying out capsule wardrobe in my future, because like i said before, trying new things is fun.
Outfit Details

Jacket - Bernardo (similar here)

T-shirt - Express (similar here)

Jeans - Rich & Skinny (similar here)

Slip-on Sneakers - TopShop (similar here)

Necklace - DIY, F21 (similar here)
Thanks for reading, happy weekend!

xo

Hems

Connect with me on Instagram or Facebook.

6 comments:

  1. This jacket rocks. Brown is an underrated color. It definitely doesn't get enough recognition. :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you, it totally deserves more! Thanks, Carmen!

      Delete

Thanks for writing in, i read and appreciate each and every comment.