11/10/2014

(FAUX) FUR COLLARED VEST

Fall/Autumn is my favorite season for so many reasons, and one of the reasons is taking out my fur collared vest for a spin around the city. I feel snuggled with that cozy fur around my neck. I love the tan color, and leather(again faux) texture of this vest. To complete the look i opted for a taupe tee, black skinny jeans and my beloved (we may or may not have a relationship) ankle boots. 
Outfit Details
Faux fur collared vest - Dressbarn
Taupe Tee - Express (similar)
Boots - BareTraps (similar)
Square Bangle- Gifted (similar)
Earrings - Estelle, India (similar)
Rings - H&M and F21 (similar)
The taupe tee is my go to basic layering for this season, i got this past spring in different colors, and have been wearing them all the time. The fabric is so light and insanely soft to the touch. The folded hems in the sleeve, and mini pocket make them dressy enough to wear in summer, which i did, a lot!
How are you styling your vests this season? Do you have a favorite basic piece for this season, let me know, you can never have too many basics, right? :)

Thanks for reading, have a good week!
post signature
Connect with me

8 comments:

  1. I love the jacket!

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The backdrop is amazing!

    Brigita,
    http://www.lostinpattern.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous vest!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing in, i read and appreciate each and every comment.