10/10/2016

FALL LAYERS IN FRIDAY HARBOR

Calvin Klein Trench(similar), Loft Jumper(similar),Teva Waterproof boots, Forever 21 Scarf(similar) and Hat(similar), Fleece lined Leggings(similar),Rayban Sunglasses
Fall is full on here in the Pacific north west. But before the temperature dropped further down we decided to accompany our friends on a weekend getaway to Friday Harbor last weekend. It's a cute little town in San Juan Island with lots to do and is famous for whale watching. This was my first time here and i had a great time. From Seattle, we drive to Anacortes ferry terminal, and from there we take an hour long ferry to Friday Harbor. The weather on the island was colder than out here on the mainland. So I decided to dress in layers to handle both chilly morning/evenings and warmer afternoons. 

I kept the color pattern neutral. Wore my light gray comfy sweater, and fleece lined leggings(must have for this season) as the main outfit. Wore my black trench with a huge hoodie as the outer layer cause rain was in the forecast. My waterproof boots, an oversized scarf, and felt hat completed the look. It might seem like too many accessories but believe me they kept me warm and cozy all day.
*All photographs taken by my friend Ansu

I wore the coat and scarf for the ferry ride because its always much colder on the ferry, especially when you wanna stand outside to enjoy the scenery, I even saw few porpoises jumping around in the ocean. When the weather was better in the afternoon, I traded my coat and scarf for the hat and sunglasses. And once temperature dropped in the evening, back came the coat and scarf to my rescue. And my comfy flat boots were perfect for walking around all day. 

Outfit Details
Calvin Klein Trench(similar), Loft Jumper(similar), Teva Waterproof boots, Forever 21 Scarf(similar) and Hat(similar), Fleece lined Leggings(similar), Rayban Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing in, i read and appreciate each and every comment.