9/27/2016

FALL/AUTUMN SHOPPING LIST: ANKLE BOOTS

One thing i was very excited about after moving to Seattle/America was Boots. Its true, because i had never worn boots till then in all of my life. So i was excited to create my winter wardrobe. As much as i dread the cold weather, i will endure it for cute boots. Now one might think that i would have bought a load of them in these 3 years. But you will be surprised to know that i have only two. In those two, one was a gift (bought using a gift card), so i actually spent money to buy only one boots in these 3 winters. And i call myself a style blogger, ha! Anyways, i think that i deserve one more boots for this upcoming winter, so my search begins.
I have a pair of black boots (seen on me here, here, and here). The second one i own is waterproof boots (seen on me here, same in different color) in gray color. But both these boots are at few inches above my ankle. So this year i am planning to get ankle booties that hit just about at the ankle.

These are what i am looking for, my functional requirements.

Heel height: 0 -2" inches, cause i am looking for everyday wear and want to be able take long walks in them.

Color: Black. I would like it to go with most looks, so black looks like the obvious choice. 

Texture: Plain, easy to clean, or subtle self pattern style. I want a everyday wear with minimal details. 

Here's some of the ankle booties i am loving that match my needs. I can hear T's mind voice, "Don't they all look the same?" Men!

I am leaning towards the Kohl's, and Sam Edelman. But Topshop, and Loft look so cool though. Which one would you pick? Let me know in the comments below.

You can also read about how i finally ended up buying a grown up, designer bag this summer, here.

On personal front, September has been quite a busy month, but the happiest one yet this year. From flying down to Chicago & Green bay for labor day to meet my cousin's family and spending some quality bonding time with my twin nieces, to attending my first ever live stand up comedy show, to girls night out & double dates at new restaurants, to a fun filled few days with T's family these past few days, its been a whirlwind few weeks(You can watch me sharing snippets on Instagram stories). And i feel blessed and grateful for all the experiences. Making plans is my favorite thing right now. And I have already made plans for the next three weekends, its so exciting. I may have to finally order one of those pretty planners i have been eyeing.

Hope you all are having an amazing time with your friends and family as well.

Thanks for reading. xo, Hems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing in, i read and appreciate each and every comment.