1/06/2015

Á LA MODE

Happy new year everyone! Hope you all had a fun NYE(check out few snapshots from my NYE on Instagram). I know many of you would have started working on your new year resolutions, good luck guys. I have resolved to do few things as well. And one of them is to write more and keep posting here. I am so excited to see what 2015 has in store for me and AGT.

I spent my first week(and weekend) cleaning up our house, eating biryani & donuts, and watching Hot in Cleveland(is it weird that i love that show? i don't care). And i must say 2015 is already looking gluttony yet good. I also did some organizing & decorating in our space which involved some cute yet super simple DIYs, planning to share them here soon.
In the first post of 2015 i bring you some fun in the snow and winter whites. I love white for winters, it instantly brightens up the mood and also i get compliments now and then when i wear my white puffer coat. White is my favorite color to wear, i think it compliments my skin tone well, so i naturally grabbed this puffer coat as my first ever winter buy last year(last winter was my first winter here in America), and it continues to keep me warm this year. As soon as there was snow on the farther eastside of Seattle, i squealed with joy, and off we went to take these pictures, not to play in the snow of course, if you would believe me.
I am in love with this new pullover i bought from BR couple weeks ago. Its not petite, but it fits me well. The length might be too short for tall women i guess, but its perfect for layering over button downs. The fabric(rayon+nylon) is buttery soft to the touch. I paired it with my black skinny jeans and all black accessories to let the á la mode print be the main focus.
And few scenic shots. How gorgeous is this view?

Outfit Details
Á la mode Pullover - Banana Republic
Puffer coat - AEO via Marshalls (similar here)
Jeans - Rich & Skinny (similar here)
Boots - BareTraps
Beanie - Forever 21

Whats your favorite color for winter? Do you do winter whites? Let me know in the comments. 

Thanks for reading! You can connect with me on Instagram in between my posts.

xo
Hems

Find me on social media

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!! Hope to see more posts here!!
    http://www.vivalahighstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute..happy new year dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had so much fun x

    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coat is looking super awesome! Cute you and lovely pics! :)

    http://dhanshreesoni.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing in, i read and appreciate each and every comment.