10/30/2014

3 LOOKS TO STYLE THIS FALL

Autumn weather is perfect around here if its not raining, which is almost never. Yesterday was one such perfect day. We played tennis, rode Tee's mountain bike(bicycle), to my surprise, its not difficult to ride a guy's bike for a petite self like me, walked around our community park, we had full on outdoorsy fun. And this perfect weather made me think about some fall styles to sport on such days for various events. Combining that with my never ending wish-list, we have 3 different looks. 

Pastels in fall for brunch or shopping

Incorporating pastels in fall, chic & trendy.MANGO short sleeve top / Vero Moda skinny jeans / Chinese Laundry peep toe flat / 3 1 Phillip Lim Blush Bag Mini / Sole Society bracelet / St. John stud earrings / Pearl ring / Arrow necklace / Infinity scarve / Sole Society panama hat / J.Crew sunglasses

Blush bag, never seen one which i didn't like. And this Phillip Lim Pashli Mini is my favorite, if only it was affordable(hashtag someday). My take on wearing pastels for fall is with just few accessories like this bag and scarf. Pearls and tan go so well with this blush tone, and the rest of the outfit is super casual with simple tee and jeans.

Laid-back chic for date night


Don't you just love this look. To me oxblood screams cold weather, and combine that with pleated skirt and mule shoes, you are all set to woo your partner on this date. Bucket bags, i am obsessed to say the least. And one of the many reasons i like cold weather, beanies!

Modern boho for parties


I love silver oxidized jewelry, drool over ear-cuffs, dream of finding the perfect tall or knee high boots, envy those wearing emerald green dresses, wish to own minimal dosage of leopard prints, and this look is all my wish-list in one. I haven't tried any of these styles yet, except for indian silver jewelry(jhumkas and bangles) maybe, and would love to go all bohemian chic one day.

Which look is your favorite? Casual, laid-back or boho? What's on your wish-list right now?Have a great weekend! Oh, i almost forgot, Happy Halloween! xo, Hems

Connect with me

8 comments:

  1. love all these outfits. The burgundy / wine red is a beautiful color. And that green dress!!

    Valentina
    Valentina Duracinsky Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Valentina.. Wine red is one of my favorites..

      Delete
  2. The date night look is spot on. I really like that you added a beanie with the skirt. It's such a fun combo. Happy weekend! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carmen... Felt like a beanie would complete the look..

      Delete
  3. Hi dear and congratulations for your work!!! I love all your choices but my favorite look its the 2nd. Today I have started following you on Google+! Hope your follow back! What do you think to follow us also in other socials? Let me know!!! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/05/2014

    Love the outfits! Such great style!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing in, i read and appreciate each and every comment.