5/01/2015

BLOGIVERSARY CELEBRATION + REVIEWS & SALE INFO OF MY OUTFIT

Its the blogiversary week on AGT, and i hope that justifies these pink balloons i am strutting around with in today's post. I wanted to do this post around my b'day week(last week) but things got busy and finally did this shoot yesterday. I wanted to dress up casually for this post, so i chose a cute "face" printed white t-shirt and a bright blue skirt. I love how the pictures turned out, and my favorite photo from this shoot is not on this blog post, its on my instagram :)
I bought this white t-shirt from my hometown in India on my recent trip, for just 200 INR (< $5), and its made of such good quality. The "face" print on the t-shirt is a first for me, i usually shy away from such prints, but i liked this one, and decided to go out of my comfort zone, and i love it.
The cobalt colored skirt is something i got for my b'day. I ordered this online from boohoo.com, my first time shopping on this website. My order took forever to get delivered, almost 3 weeks. But that was the only con with my experience, because i love this skirt. The material is polyester mix but it looks and feels very soft and flowy. Perfect for the spring/summer season with that bright pop of color. This skirt is available in lot of other colors too.
I kept the accessories simple with an old pair of flats, watch and my new ray-ban sunglasses(gift from Tee, yay!). With summer around the corner, investing in a good pair of polaroid sunglasses is a must to prevent crow's feet, and to drive carefully on sunny days. This one and many other sunglasses are now on 25% off sale on Nordstrom. So, if you been meaning to get one then now's the time.
Outfit Details

Ray-Ban Sunglasses - Nordstrom (on 25% off sale)

T-shirt - from India (similar)

Skirt - Boohoo.com

Watch - Anne Klein (gifted, similar)

Shoes - United Colors of Benetton, India (similar here, here)

Thanks to my friend Dheepak for taking these fun photos.

Thanks for reading. Happy weekend!

xo
Hems
Don't forget to be in touch via social media :) Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on blogging this long!! Loving your shirt here:) xx, Hayley http://dailydoseofdarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing in, i read and appreciate each and every comment.