1/27/2015

WHAT'S IN MY TRAVEL HANDBAG

I am quite used to packing my bag in a jiffy nowadays. It used to take a long time, and lotsa of thinking about what to pack, what not to miss, etc. But now i am ready to go with few of my essentials. As you might know i am now in India for about a month, it was a sudden plan, tickets booked few days before my travel. Two years ago this would have caused me major stress, but now i couldn't be more composed.
First, let me show my travel handbag, its a very simple, open cloth tote bag from Abercrombie. I chose this one as its easy to carry and can hold all my stuff. Since its a cloth bag, its easy to clean/wash as well(no, i do not have OCD, i am just an occasional neat-freak). Because its an open tote, i made sure that all the tiny essentials were in separate pouches. I had one ziplock bag which had the liquid items(to ease the TSA screening), and a pouch which had the other items and towelettes. I also carried a separate bag for my laptop, in which i had my laptop(duh!), passport, boarding pass, iPhone and its accessories.

Toiletries: (travel size)
Hand Sanitizer
Cleansing towelettes
Facial tissue
Listerine Pocketmist
Body lotion & Face moisturizer
Perfume
Makeup:
Tinted lip balm
Hair Tie
Claw clip
Comb
Mirror compact

Accessories:
Scarf
Beanie
Ear plug
Tech:
Laptop
iPhone
Charging cable (power converting adapter based on the destination and/or transit location)
Earphones

Lastly, a book.
As many of you might already know, toothbrush, toothpaste, blanket, eye mask, pair of socks, ear plug, earphones/headphones and of course food, beverages & snacks are provided/available in these long flights. I used every item i carried with me except for the scarf and the charging cable(i didn't have the power converting adapter). Its everything i need for a long flight, nothing more, nothing less.

From a guy's perspective, if there's ever gonna be a "whats in Tee's travel bag" post, one item makes it to the list, his noise canceling headphones. This guy needs nothing else for his flights, no matter how long it is.

Thanks for reading!

xo
Hems
Find me on social media

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/27/2015

    Great post

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! I love looking into other people's bags!

    styleandchocolates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Your bag is lovely indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i take most of these things as well, good post!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing in, i read and appreciate each and every comment.