4/27/2014

TO NEW HOPES AND DREAMS

"How to start a blog" would be the most searched words in my search engine's history for quite sometime. It doesn't take much to start a blog, but to keep writing is the challenge. Its the latter that I was worried about, but I guess like most things in life, you just have to take one step at a time. So without much contemplation, here I am with the first post on "A Golden Tulip", a lifestyle blog.

"A Golden Tulip", is the space where I will be sharing a few words (also pictures, duh!) on topics that interests me, be it a recipe, a favorite outfit, a coffee house nearby and all things life. 

Thank you for taking time to visit A Golden Tulip, hope you like what you read here, and keep coming back for more.

here we go..!!!

xo, Hems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing in, i read and appreciate each and every comment.