5/11/2015

SUMMER SHOES WISHLIST UNDER $100


Summer Shoes Wishlist

Steve Madden 'Stecy' Sandals ($79.95)

BP. 'Moveover' Pointy Toe Flat ($49.95)

Charles by Charles David "Pact" Pump ($98.95)

Soludos Dali Espadrilles ($36.00)

Mossimo Tameka Elastic Quarter Strap Sandals ($22.99)

Steve Madden 'Nobel' Open Toe Bootie ($99.95)

I have been doing window shopping at stores and online for summer shoes lately. I tried a few shoes at Nordstrom last week, and loved how these flats looked on me. I don't own anything in leopard print in my life cause i always felt its not my style. But i really like these, and maybe these would be my first ever leopard print. Also, these Steve Madden booties were stylish & comfortable, i can see these going well with lot of styles.

I have been eyeing these 'Stecy' sandals and 'Pact' pump since past fall, and i have seen a lot of people(& bloggers) rocking these on Instagram.

What's summer without some comfortable flats? I tried this strap sandals from Target and loved how soft and comfortable it was. But the strap tugged a little on my skin, some reviews on the website suggests to size up. And these mint blue espadrilles($36, and also available in lot of other colors) are my favorite.

So, what styles are on your wish-list this season?

Thanks for reading!

xo
Hems
Don't forget to be in touch via social media :) Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, I love the Steve Madden sandals! They would probably be awful to walk in but they look fabulous!

    Molly and Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. nude ankle strap heels are literally my favorite heels ever! I have similar one from Forever 21 and I swear they go with almost anything!

    StyledByBlondie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing in, i read and appreciate each and every comment.